Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- As a Developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
- You should have a thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
- VB.NET-L2 SQL Server-L1
- WPF – Windows Presentation Foundation-L1
- .NET Enterprise Library-L1
- MS SQL SERVER
- C# – CSharp-Programming-L2
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.