Website UNIKAIHATSU Software Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Japan is the second-largest economy in the world, after the U.S economy. The estimated Japanese IT market is worth 14.5 Trillion Yen (increasing at around 2.5% year on year). Offshoring in IT is still limited to 8-10% of the total market. Japan recognizes and respects India’s prowess in IT. Penetrating the second biggest IT services market in the world continues to be a major challenge for Indian IT companies. India, with its large technically qualified manpower base and IT service delivery expertise, has a big role to play as the aging Japanese economy makes choices to stay competitive in global markets.
- Strategically plan, manage, monitor project requirements and give timely, efficient, robust and maintainable quality-oriented results in deliveries and implementation.
- Ensuring of standard routines are followed, offering preventive and post incidence support.
- Manage routine functions like reviews, training, status reporting, etc and its activity logs
- Receive, process, and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information and materials
- Assist in maintaining access rights, documents, activity logs of Project VSS.
- Analyze documents released related to the project .
- Co-Ordination with internal groups for the project.
- Assist in code reviews, analysis of design changes and impacts, during delivery and implementation.
- Technical – Knows following computer languages proficiently:
VB, ASP, Dotnet.
- A database like Oracle, MS SQL Server
To apply for this job please visit www.usindia.com.