Job Role :Software Engineer
Eligibility :MS Degree
Job Location :Hyderabad
You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers.
- R&D for applying ML techniques in database internals.
- Analyze and design complex features/applications.
- Design, develop, code, test & debug system software.
- Provide technical guidance to team members.
- Take technical ownership of the feature(s).
- Provide post production support.
- Work as individual contributor or technical lead.
- Must have good understanding of internal algorithms and mathematics of Machine Learning Techniques like support vector machines, Neural networks, Decision tree learning, Clustering, Genetic algorithms etc.
- Advanced programming skills in C/C++/Java on Linux OS.
- Strong data structures and algorithm skills.
- Solid understanding of probability and statistics, linear algebra and applications.
Extremely preferred if have completed advanced course in some of below
- Statistical Learning.
- Probabilistic graphical models.
- Pattern recognition.
- Optimization for machine learning.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Experience in database internals.
- Experience in compiler internals.
To apply for this job please visit www.in.teradata.com.