Website Suyati Technologies
Job Role: RPA Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 4 Years
Job Location: Kochi
We know our clients come to us for solving specific problems and pain points. In the process of offering unique business solutions via our gamut of technological expertise, we digitally transform the way our clients do business, empowering them to create delightful user experiences and stories.
And while we make a difference to our clients’ businesses, we ensure that our people talent and processes are constantly upgraded, helping us give our clients world class IT products and services that surpass their expectations each time, every time.
- We are looking for a RPA automation architect/developer to work on implementing RPA solutions to multiple customers.
- You will be working with the RPA SME and Project lead to understand and implement the business requirements.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Work with Business Analyst, SME for process identification and feasibility.
Perform Proof of Concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution.
Design and Develop solutions using RPA technologies.
Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and roll-out.
Enhancements and bug fixes to the application.
- 2-4 years of total experience with at least 6 months to 1 year proven experience in RPA development.
- Familiar with Agile product engineering process, preferably worked in a client facing role.
- 6 – 12 months proven experience in RPA using Ui Path.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism).
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and
- relational databases, and application development.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change.
- Ability to be flexible and creative.
To apply for this job please visit suyati.com.