Job Title : Automation Test Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 3 years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
Our goal with every engagement is to leverage investments in existing systems to reduce waste and maximize margins with process automation and advanced optimization techniques.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of SDLC and strong working knowledge of Software Testing
- Experience in Designing Test Strategies, Test plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix
- Agile methodology, V-Model Testing Methodologies
- Verifying and validating applications and Documentation based on standards for Software development and effective QA implementation in all phases of SDLC and STLC
- Good in Estimation, Scheduling, planning, QA processes and QA Audits
- Prepared Test cases based on BVA and ECP Testing techniques
- Experience in Defect Management and Bug Reporting using Bug Tracking Tools.
- Involved in preparing Traceability Matrix, Defect validation analysis, Defect Age analysis,
- Defect Severity analysis, Defect leakage analysis, CMMI Audit reviews
- Developing automation scripts in Eclipse, worked on Selenium IDE, RC, Web driver and Grid
- Should have min 3+ years of automation hands on experience in Selenium.
- Should have 3+ years of JavaTest Development.
- Should have handson experience on Automated Database testing.
- Should Possess good knowledge in creating test plans and test strategies.
- Ability to Execute Test Cases and prepare test execution reports and co-ordinate with development team for developer testing support.
- Should have strong understanding on the Automation frameworks.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Identify regression testing needs, and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit spheremi.com.