Website SHL India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Date: 02 Nov 2019
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Gurgaon
We are committed to providing you with productive and privacy-friendly website experience. Like most websites you visit, third parties, authorized by us, place cookies on your computer browser for tasks like keeping track of your viewing preferences, personalizing content, allowing you to view videos and share content via social media sites, and collecting site analytics to help us understand how our site is used.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination.
- Conducts and/or participates in formal and informal test case reviews.
- Develop and execute functional tests, performance tests, stress tests, and regression tests.
- Maintain test documentation and test cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- The document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Should have a working knowledge of SQL server.
- Knowledge of Test management tools JIRA, QC, etc.
- Experience of basic automation concepts and tools like Selenium, QTP, etc.
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in Agile development environment.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
SHL India Pvt Ltd.,
Tower 10B, 9th Floor,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002.
To apply for this job please visit www.shl.com.