Job Location: Mumbai
Pelican is a leading provider of payment solutions to corporations and financial institutions of all types and sizes in EMEA, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican Software puts intelligent automation, compliance, and control firmly at the heart of your payments business. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS / SQL scripts
- Working knowledge of Windows OS, Unix / Linux OS
- Candidate should have hands-on with MS applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preliminary knowledge in testing would be preferable. (Any certification in testing)
To apply for this job please visit www.pelican.ai.