Job Title : Data Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : Navi Mumbai, India
Company Profile :
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment insights in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The Company offers an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers and owners, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors in the debt and private capital markets. Morningstar provides data and research insights on a wide range of investment offerings, including managed investment products, publicly
listed companies, private capital markets, debt securities, and realtime global market data. Morningstar also offers investment management services through its investment advisory subsidiaries, with approximately $246 billion in assets under advisement and management as of Dec. 31, 2022. The Company operates through wholly- or majority-owned subsidiaries in 32 countries.
- Hands-on data cleaning, wrangling and preparation for Morningstar Data Dictionary content release.
- Maintain and optimize data pipelines for Morningstar Data Dictionary product through our data platform.
- Automate data workflows such as data ingestion, aggregation, and ETL processing.
- Contribute to dataset physical schema enhancements with attribute management using metadata requirements to support various use cases (for example taxonomy, data lineage, etc.)
- Partner with architect, quality assurance (QA), and business analyst (BA) to identify opportunities to improve current Morningstar Data Dictionary release process, as well as to deliver other projects according to requirements, in collaboration with
- program and product management, technology leadership and development teams
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with various relational database management systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, etc.)
- Experience in test driven development (TDD) practice
- Experience in container (e.g., Docker) based solution development
- Experience in applying and implementing authorization and encryption in data processing and storage level as part ETL
- Experience in physical database schema design
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools, along with configuration driven data transformation development
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure, primarily Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Self-motivated, excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas, problems and solutions in ways that are consumable by different audiences in both written and spoken manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.morningstar.com.