Website Leuwint Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
We, at Leuwint Technologies, step in as a solution to each of your above questions. ‘Leuwint’ stands for ‘Let Us Win Together’. Teamwork is the key to the ess of a project/product development. t Leuwint, we have been working with organizations at both ends of the stratosphere – from the multi-billion dollar organizations to the start-ups. Our aim has been simple and clear – “You have a problem? We are here to fix it”. “You have an idea? We will help build it.”
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Coordinate efficiently with other team members.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET/ASP, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3/AJAX/BOOTSTRAP/JQUERY
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools git/svn.
To apply for this job please visit www.leuwint.com.