Website JP Morgan Chase & Co
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Mumbai
Our Commercial Bank provides a range of financial solutions to help corporations, organizations, real estate investors and owners achieve their business goals. They help our clients succeed while making a positive difference in our communities. Our Consumer & Community Bank serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance, and investment advice.
- Strong Software Engineering background in Core Java/Java EE technology stack.
- Strong coding, testing and debugging skills, experience with unit testing.
- Hands-on experience of Spring/Hibernate and various Apache libraries.
- Good understanding of the Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Solid experience with Ant/Maven or similar build technologies.
- Good understanding of SDLC, Change Management, Release Management, and Incident Management processes.
- Experience of working in Agile/SCRUM/Kanban development environments.
- Self-motivated, with strong delivery focused attitude and ability to work independently and as part of a globally distributed team.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Git, maven, Concordia/fitness, crucible, sonar and JIRA desirable.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.