Job Location: Bangalore
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry-leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high-risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology.
- This includes coordinating research and development among several business groups and aligning Intel’s strategies and technologies with future industry needs.
- The Emerging Systems Lab (ESL) in the Systems and Software Research (SSR) Group in Intel Labs conducts research to identify innovative technologies and capabilities for end-to-end (edge to the cloud) infrastructure and soluti
- Enrolled in a Ph.D. program in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Completed coursework in operating systems, networking, and distributed systems
- A strong systems background (Linux, C/C++, Python/Bash/Make)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals (e.g., file and block layers, device drivers)
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with object storage (e.g., Amazon’s S3)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.