Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
- Implement design, development, validation and support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Participate in Knowledge Management.
- Ensuring highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain within the guidelines, policies, and norms of Infosys
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective, design, development, Validation and support activities
Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and, functionality.,
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend a system, solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom, development
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development, and production problems across multiple environments and, operating platforms
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective, Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
- In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns, and software, development processes.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
To apply for this job please visit careers.infosys.com.