Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruption. A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
- J2EE Spring Framework, Persistence Framework, Java SDK, web service protocol stack, REST, XML, JSON
- MVC and coding patterns, object-oriented programming skills; good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Docker and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Cloud infrastructure monitoring tools, such as cloud log services (Sumologic, Splunk), cloud application monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic)
- Unit testing techniques for Web UI, Ant, JUnit, Eclipse, JMeter
- 1 year of Java/J2EE enterprise software development experience, preferably with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Exposure to concepts of Data Integration/Enterprise Application Integration product development
- Able to work independently with most of the time with little direct supervision and interest in taking initiative
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
To apply for this job please visit informatica.gr8people.com.