Website IHS Markit
Job Location: Hyderabad
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists, and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace the competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector – from aerospace to automotive. Empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence.
- Delivering changes to data analytics services
- Creating reusable elements for a UI framework
- Occasional changes to customer-facing applications with which the reporting stack is integrated
- Take on projects such as implementing CI/CD process
- Occasional work with SSRS reports (e.g. POC showing how to implement a feature you built)
- Working with and learning from other globally-distributed teams.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and possess strong initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Communicating in a distributed setting
- Writing queries in SQL or other relational databases
- Collaborating in a large enterprise setting.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ihsmarkit.com.