Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
- Application developer, your role will be designing, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components.
- Developer, you will be dealing with all the applications IBMers around the world use is now looking for Java developers to join our agile and dynamic software support and development team.
- Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of very critical IBM internal applications with a focus on building and testing Java applications.
- A dedicated, Agile team, the developers will be responsible for: Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements/user story analysis and design.
- Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority.
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing. Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support).
- Must have knowledge in working with web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and JQuery
- Knowledge of Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hands-on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Worked on SQL, XML, and JSON
- Knowledge of high-level OOP languages and MVC framework
- Component Development in Action Script
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.