Website Hypercube Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role: Android Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 To 3 Years
Walk-In Date: 4th April To 10th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Gurgaon
Hypercube Technologies is a company focused on providing a modern and trending approach to digital marketing encompassing ALL services related to digital media including web development, graphic design, social media marketing and management, photography, videography and advertising.
Another service provided by Hypercube Technologies is the creation of virtual 3D environments for visualization of buildings and houses allowing the ability to see what a construction project would look like even before it is built.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- SDK Integration Facebook, Google, Analytics, Crashlytics, Fire-base, Notifications, Post-back.
- SDK Development.
- Google Play Listing.
- Monetization SDK.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
5th Floor, Plot number 44,
Sector 44, Gurgaon – 122003.