Website GGK Technologies
Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Date: 02 Nov 2019
Walk-in Time: 09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Hyderabad
Companies are changing direction when it comes to their IT consulting services spend. Moving away from buying supplemental resource hours. Moving toward contracting for outcome-based solutions. With this trend comes an increased demand for shared responsibility between clients and their consulting firms. We embrace this trend. Since 2004, we have specialized in applying IT solutions to help companies like yours achieve their business objectives. How do we succeed? We invest in the success of your projects.
- Design and deliver high-quality software artifacts using Java/J2EE frameworks.
- Active contributions in the analysis and design of requirements.
- Work on software development methodologies such as Agile etc.
- An in-depth understanding of design aspects and should be able to apply the same.
- Communication with stakeholders for business and functional requirements.
- Perform requirements analysis and impact analysis for enhancements and changes.
- Strong in Java and J2EE technologies and Web technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Java, Spring Technologies (Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot), Hibernate, Web Services (RESTful/SOAP).
- Working experience with ORM tools like JPA/Hibernate/Spring Data/MyBatis.
- Strong RDBMS, SQL/PLSQL programming skills.
- Continuous integration experience (Jenkins / JIRA / Maven / Git).
- Experience in writing unit tests (Junit/Mockito/Easy Mock) etc.
- Hands-on experience in Microservices.
GGK Technologies, Level-14,
Building 2.1, Waverock IT SEZ,
Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500008.
To apply for this job please visit www.ggktech.com.