Website General Data
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Mumbai
General Data Private Limited was created in 1984 as an Indian company specializing in software development and engineering analysis. With an extensive repertoire of high-end international projects on advanced platforms, our IT strategy and infrastructure is firmly aligned with the rapidly changing demands of the software industry as well as your unique business needs.
General Data Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a PHP developer with good experience with the LAMP stack. This developer will be leading web and application development projects based on PHP and Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Joomla, Drupal, Magento & WordPress. A good eye for usability and design is a must and a desire to improve upon existing implementations.
- Improve and iterate existing features
- Design and develop new features
- Work with partners to integrate APIs and services
- Help manage and tune server infrastructure
- Good communication skills: both written and verbal
- Experienced in LAMP-stack development and administration
- Experienced in MySQL development and performance tuning
- Solid experience of client-server relationships using APIs / AJAX / XML / JSON
- Strong understanding of UI and UX
- Creative, forward-thinking
- Able to work and problem-solve independently
- Stays on top of new technologies and industry trends
- Design / Photoshop experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.gdata.in.