Job Role: .NET Developer (MVC)Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 7 Years
Walk-In Date: 30th March 2019
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM
Job Location: Gurgaon
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. Every FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next. First in financial technology, FIS is ranked 425 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual Fin Tech 100 rankings.
- Interact with the customers and internal stakeholders in order to obtain complete and thorough understanding the requirements.
- Perform Solution design role for client requirement.
- Perform an impact and feasibility analysis to evaluate required changes with focus on re usability of existing functionality and
- provide an accurate effort estimate for the projected scope of work.
- Code for complex modules which require in-depth domain knowledge, in-line with the technical design and coding standards so as to deliver error free output.
- Analysis and incorporation of the maximum possible reuse of the software and various technological alternatives.
- Define unit test cases based on the technical design/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features.
- Performs thorough and comprehensive Technical design reviews, Code reviews and unit test case reviews on the output of other team members.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues/issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to team members.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to continue to learn as technology changes.
- Ready to work in Shifts.
- Good command over SQL Server 2014 or later.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, CSS, C#, Ajax, j Query, LINQ, WCF, AngularJS, NodeJS and Web Services.
- Possesses knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
Fidelity Information Services (FIS),
402, BPTP i-Park, Plot No. 15, Udyog Vihar,
Phase IV, Gurgaon, Land Mark: Atlas Chowk,
Next to Bharti Airtel office Nearest Metro Station: MG Road.