Job Role: Magento Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Pune
We are an agile digital technology innovation partner for enterprises and startups. We at e-Zest believe that success and innovation happen with a soft and persistent focus on learning, partnership, and result-orientation. Often technology partners miss out on the key intents and get narrowly focused only on execution to “scope and time” defined. At e-Zest, we believe in focusing on the transformative intent and collaborate with our clients to create outcomes and impact even beyond what was originally articulated.
- Dedication and exhibition of Ownership and Teamwork per need
- Should be able to handle given tasks independently
- Should be able to work and manage priority tasks
- Build question logs on requirements on time and communicate clearly to the Tech lead / Client respectively
- Should follow proper PHP coding standards, unit testing, etc.
- To create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Magento 1.x and 2.x framework
- Core knowledge of design patterns
- Good knowledge of PHP and MySql concepts
- Html, CSS, js, jQuery
- Good communication skills
- Integration with third-party systems
- Code versioning & tagging for releases
- Code optimization and refactoring
- Bug fixing & Performance tuning of the platform or the application
- Application stabilization
- Support Magento Tech lead in design deliverables
To apply for this job please visit www.e-zest.com.