Website Delta Technology
Job Location: Mumbai
Delta Technology was founded in 2006 with an idea to provide IT services with a high level of transparency.Our aim is to enable our customers to continuously innovate, improve and deliver efficient and effective business solutions.The idea became a reality with our first project that focused on the delivery and global implementation of an ERP system. DeltaTechnologys reach extended to Brazil, Uganda, Zambia, Argentina, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, and the USA within a very short span of time. We were appraised as a CMMI Level III company in 2012. As the company progressed, we forayed into solution development and now, our client portfolio has grown to include some of the big names in the finance, agribusiness and government sectors.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Experience in developing applications using Windows Forms with WPF/XAML is mandatory.
- Strong ability to write Stored Procedure utilizing SQL is mandatory.
- Working with the MVVM & PRISM framework is highly preferable.
- Using XAMARIN for porting .NET apps to Android and IOS is highly preferable.
- Developing Universal Windows Platform apps is highly preferable.
- Working with MVC services is an added advantage.
- Reports development utilizing SSRS is an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.deltaintech.com.