Job Role: Technical Support
Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: 1 To 4 Years
Walk-In Date: 8th April To 12th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Should have good technical knowledge.
- 2 way transport provided.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated resume, passport size photograph and Govt ID proof.
Dell International Services,
Hitech city, Behind Cyber Gateways,