Job Role: DevOps Developer
Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Daffodil Software is a software engineering partner to 100+ organizations across the globe and has been helping them in making their software products more robust, teams more productive and processes more efficient. Our ability to look beyond technologies to deliver innovative solutions with scale and speed has been lauded by our clients as well as the tech community worldwide. Since our inception, we have invested in organic growth; building on our engineering capabilities, organizational processes, and culture required to deliver a truly collaborative ecosystem for solving technology challenges. At the core of Daffodil lies a culture rooted in innovation, learning, and a result-oriented mindset.
- Implement best practices for code management, build, deploy and release across multiple teams/products in CI /CD model
- Design, deploy and maintain application infrastructure on cloud platforms
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, CircleCI, VSTS, or TFS and creating Jenkins CI/CD pipelines for Java, LAMP, MEAN, and MERN applications and mobile Apps
- Installation, configuration, and performance tuning of App/Web tier (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, or JBoss) for different technology stacks (MEAN, MERN, LAMP) in different environments. i.e. Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Should be able to address and perform root cause analysis for the technical issues encountered by the project team and to provide effective solutions
- Should be able to understand the nature of the application, then design and build an automated deployment toolset and infrastructure
- Code management best practices such as branching, merging, and integration strategies with Git, BitBucket, SVN
- Experience in using any build tool such as Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, GKS
- Administrative proficiency in Unix systems Linux (UbuntuOS, CentOS, or any other Server OS flavor)
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.daffodilsw.com.