Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: Ahmedabad
CR2 is a group of Academicians, Librarians, Medical & IT Professionals. The prime focus of the group is to build a ‘Knowledge Society’ based on Education & Healthcare. The total working experience of this group is more than 100 man-years. To synergize the domain knowledge of the Education & Healthcare sector with IT technology, CR2 has developed many ready-to-use & Off-the-shelf software products. These products have been very well accepted by Universities, Colleges, Schools, Industries, R & D institutions, Corporate & Industries, etc.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-release deployment and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues.
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Draw up a testing schedule for the complete system
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Strong Experience in ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, WCF, MVC
- A good understanding of MS SQL
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- A good understanding of 3-tier, N-tier, and MVC architecture
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
To apply for this job please visit www.cr2.in.