Job Role: .Net Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
CheckMark India is a subsidiary of CheckMark, Inc., a leading provider of payroll, accounting and tax reporting solutions for small businesses in the USA and Canada since 1984. Our journey in India began in 2014 when we started development, sales, and marketing departments to bolster our US and Canada operations. CheckMark became one of the first companies to roll out accounting software for the Mac when it launched General Ledger in 1985, CheckMark Payroll in 1986 and MultiLedger™ in 1987. A Windows version of CheckMark Payroll debuted in 1994, and MultiLedger™ for Windows was released in 1998.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Must have 0-4 years of Experience in .Net Development
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields, Master’s degree preferred.
- Worked with and have experience leading Agile teams
- Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.Net MVC 4, Jquery.Net framework 3.5/4.0, Linq, Entity Framework, Web API, SQL server 2008 or above.
- MVC: Implemented more than one application, min experience not less than 1 yr.
- JQuery: Implemented rich user interactive web pages.
- I should be able to write SQL queries and SPs.
- Linq and Entity Framework.
- Experience/Exposure in using third party controls such as Fast Reports, Payment Gateway, etc.
- Developing ASP.NET Web Application should be aware of State Management Techniques.
- Good in C# Coding.
- Knowledge of Angular Js with typescript preferable.
To apply for this job please visit www.checkmark.in.