Job Title : Software Engineer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 0-2 year
Location : Chennai
Company Profile :
Since 1925, Caterpillar Inc. has been helping our customers build a better world – making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. With 2020 sales and revenues of $51.0 billion, Caterpillar Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives.
- Provide technical delivery of software as per the specifications and design guidelines.
- Apply and integrate technologies such as Angular, HTML, CSS, JQuery to conceptualize, design, and develop and unit test web-based applications.
- Analyse the requirements and its impact to existing application
- Communicate and collaborate with the team
- Work with the Leads to create scope estimates and feature technical specifications.
- Strong experience in Angular or React technologies with Cloud based environment.
- Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS3, JQuery, TypeScript, Unit test cases like Jasmine, Mocha,
- Functional test cases like Jasper and JSON, REST/JSON web services.
- Knowledge in Design Patterns and Micro Front end design / development will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Configuring, running & fixing issues from tools like Sonar / Lint and
- Security Analysis tools used for Static/Dynamic testing
Experience developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred.
- Strong Object-Oriented design skills and understanding of MVC.
- Sufficient experience with Git to organize a large software project with multiple developers to include branching, tagging and merging.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.caterpillar.com.