Job Role: React.js Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 7 Years
Walk-In Date: 30th March 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Job Location: Pune
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Designing and building solutions for banking / financial domain.
- Develop modern software applications, working with the UI Team.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- 2 to 9 years of experience in front-end development.
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and delivered project on ReactJS and played key role.
- Great understanding of Web technologies like XML, XHTML, Client Server side scripting languages such as
- Hands on with React Native (for mobile).
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired.
- Hands on with in Redux.
- Hands on with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Hands on with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- Unit Testing with Karma or Jest.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Exposure in banking domain preferred.
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Primary Skill: React Js / Redux.
Documents to Carry:
- Hard copy of the resume.
- Printout of this email.
- Passport size photograph.
- Government Approved Photo ID Original & Photo Copy.
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer.
- Pay slips of last 3 months.
Capgemini Technology Services,
No.14, Phase III, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Village Man, Taluka, Mulshi, Haveli, Hinjewadi, Pune 411057.