Job Role: Java Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 31st March 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Candidate should have very strong technical background in Java, spring and Restful Web service.
- Contribute to development life cycle, requirements definition/analysis and feasibility analysis.
- Provide input to technical design of new solutions applying latest software design techniques.
- Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort.
- Own the specific parts of a solution from design and development through to test and implementation.
- Ensure optimum performance and stability of the code developed and deployed.
- Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate.
- Code optimization, performance tuning, demonstrations to QA, BA teams, builds and deployments.
Ability to respond well to pressure.
- Should have expertise in Java.
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Good knowledge of Restful services and Web services.
- Good knowledge of Database-Oracle or SQL.
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines.
- Java & J2ee,Core Java.
- Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Web services -Restful.
- Database Experience-Oracle, SQL.
Documents to Carry:
- Hard copy of the resume.
- Printout of this email.
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card.
- Latest salary slip (preferred).
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer.
- Pay slips of last 3 months.
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd,
PCT (Prestige Cyber tech Park),
Prestige Cyber Tower, 117, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
OMR, Karapakkam, Chennai 6000096.