Experience: 1 or 1+ years
Job Location: Pune
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat, or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Years of Experience – 1 to 4.5 years
- Strong technical knowledge in SQL, Unix and hand on exp with C-language
- Experience in Python is required
- Need exposure to customer call handling and bridge handling.
- Able to troubleshoot issue independent manner.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.