Job Title : Python ERP Next Developers
Qualification : B.tech, MCA
Experience : 3 years
Location : Cochin
Company Profile :
What Accruon has in store for budding entrepreneurs and established businesses alike are solutions derived from most advanced technologies. Custom software engineering, digital solutions, and e-commerce solutions are our prevalent areas of expertise. We do not restrict ourselves in the technical department. Accruon extends its focus on the impact tech makes on your business. We consistently scrutinize the value addition we showcase and strive to evolve with our projects! Accruon Technologies(AT) Pvt. Ltd is one of the innovative software development companies originally conceptualized in the coastal city of Kochi, going onto become a force to be reckoned with in the global business technology sector, starting branches in the UAE, the US and Europe. Our other branches are in Bangalore and Sharjah(UAE). Accruon is where you find the ideal solutions for all business needs.
- We are looking for Python ERPNext Developers join our technical team
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Development
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience on Frappe framework.
- Familiarity with current ERPNext features and functionalities.
- Must have worked on live projects of ERPNext
- Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, JS, MySQL, Python & Frappe based web development.
- Hands-on Product development over Frappe Framework, ERPNext
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience
- MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with hosting web application on Apache or NGINX
- Experience in UI/UX development for Web Applications is essential.
- Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
- Senior position requires experience with multiple modules of ERPNext.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide effective Designing, implementing, and maintaining Frappe / ERPNext based applications.
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code using Python
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Web application development using Python
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Work independently with very minimal supervision
- Work closely with architects during all phases of the development lifecycle
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit accruontechnologies.com.